ACC’S ‘Peace of Mind’ Package
You won’t get support like this from other dealers or a private seller.
Australian Caravan Co and Motoring 24-7 have created a unique 6 Star Assurance Programme for buyers of used caravans.
6 Stars of Confidence
For SA's Pre-Loved Caravan Buyers
3 Month Warranty
Protection for mechanical performance
14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Protection for mechanical performance
Motoring 24-7 Roadside Assistance
12 months Free Cover for your caravan and tow vehicle
Accommodation Shakedown Offer
Enjoy your caravan during the warranty period
Free Membership to the RV Life Club
Savings, competitions, lifestyle articles and exclusive offers
Full Handover at Delivery
We help you get started and feel at home straight away
In addition to your 3-month warranty on parts, your 6 Star Assurance Programme includes a 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. This means that if you change your mind within 14 days following the purchase of your 2nd hand caravan you are entitled to return the van in exchange for the purchase of a unit to the equal or greater value.
When you purchase a second-hand van from ACC your caravan and tow vehicle will be automatically covered for 12 months by a Motoring 24-7 National Roadside Assistance Package. Irrespective of where you are in Australia and who’s driving, this quality roadside assistance service will minimise your inconvenience in the event of a breakdown. Learn more about this unique service.
Your Accommodation Shakedown Offer is recommended as a way to help you enjoy your new purchase and test out your van during the warranty period.
With Free Membership to the RV Life Club you’ll enjoy discounts, competitions, inside information, specials and exclusive member offers on a wide range of quality RV products and services. View Member Benefits.
We stock a wide range of new and used caravans and RVs, all backed by our 6 Star Assurance Programme.View Vans
Your 3 Month Warranty covers major mechanical items, both externally and internally, and will assist you towards the cost of unexpected repairs to all parts that are listed in the warranty document.
The following items will be covered by your warranty against Mechanical Breakdown.
- All electrical and mechanical components of the caravan.
- Body leaks – (Water Ingress guarantee is not applicable when the caravan is 5 years and older) Water ingress through any permanently sealed seam or joint, being a part of the original manufacturer’s construction.
- Braking systems – All mechanical linkage, backing plates, actuators, drums and shoes. (Exclusions: This Guarantee does not cover damage to brake drums, shoes or any other faults caused through misuse of the braking system.)
- Chassis – All chassis members including outriggers.
- Running Gear – Axles, hubs, hub bearings, hub oil seals, road wheels (excluding tyres and tubes)
- Suspension – Springs, hangers, shackle pins, bushes, shock absorbers and mouldings.
- Towing mechanisms – All mechanical components fitted to caravans (excluding electrics).
- Auxiliary electrics – Main hook-up input connector, battery charger and distribution unit, interior lighting units (excluding bulbs and wiring).
- Cassettes toilet – The cassette toilet is covered (excluding seats, valves and glands).
- Cooker – The cooker unit including burners, grill, oven and flame failure device and igniter.
- Fridge – Door seal, condenser, gas control valve, gas igniter, flame failure device, 12 and 240v selector switches, 12 and 240v heater elements, gas thermostat, 240v thermostat, 240v temperature control switch.
- Heating/Cooling System – Thermostat, motor, switches, control unit, gas heater, flame failure device, igniter, condenser unit (including ducting and fitting).
- Water System – Water heater (gas or electric) fresh water tank, waste water tank, water pump, water gauges. If a part is no longer available, it will be ACC’s responsibility for the cost of the original failure only and not the cost of a replacement unit.
Join the RV Life Club
Join over 30,000 other South Australians by becoming a member of the RV Life Club and receive our monthly caravan news and lifestyle e-magazine as well as discounts at SA outdoor leisure businesses.